Monday, November 17, 2014

Journal #6: Self Reflection

So far the journey in this class has been a little like a whirlwind.  I have truly enjoyed every class and what we have learned, even though at times I am thinking, "What did he just do".  Even when doing homework, I have liked how the book is interactive and you get to practice what they are telling you. This kind of approach works for a hands on learner like myself.
I found in this class the easiest thing for me to understand was the linking of files, which is ironic because that was my latest issue.  However, the book work and lab component came much easier to me then weeks prior or past.
The most difficult part for me is css.  Knowing how to format and doing everything perfectly has been a challenge.  I can see why web designers stick to one type of job and leave the other things to other workers, building a site by yourself is hard work.
Even though it was practically done for me with most of the formatting, the most rewarding homework exercise was one of the last exercise because you could actually get a feel of what you can do with a plain web page to make it your own.

file:///Users/NicoleJenee/Documents/GED%20512/512/Book/13-7.html
I hope by the end of this class I will be more confident in the source formatting and using css to make it "pretty".

No comments:

Post a Comment